20130921

OOTD: No place for heroes


Crochet Open Back Skater Dress (worn back to front) - Chicwish Embellished Ankle Boots - ASOS Silver Necklace & Bracelet - gifted. 

I spent this afternoon enjoying what's left of the sunshine in my new dress from Chicwish (it's more of a 'going out' dress but I was so far beyond excited when it arrived I couldn't take it off). Hmm but what's this? Oh that's right, I'm wearing it backwards - which was totally intentional and not the least bit by accident ¬.¬ yeeeah... Universe: 237989 Me: 0. On the plus side now I have two dresses in one, not like I don't wear enough black dresses already (what am I saying? a girl can never have too many LBD's). I also took some photos to show what it looks like 'the right way' round, I love the subtle way the crochet peeks out, one thing I don't love though is how gross my hair looks up, blaaah, c'est la vie.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and a beautiful dress! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress, either way!

    ReplyDelete