20131024

Twenty One Candles







Hey guys it's been a while! I've been doing a live project for Banana Republic which is taking up a lot of my time but I've got quite a few exciting posts lined up so stay tuned (she says in a 90s kids TV show voice). I've been at the George at Asda blogger event this evening and taken like 10294043 photos (90% of which are of the chocolate fountain :3)
I also turned 21 since I last posted, which is err, crazy. I have the face of a child which has it's pros and cons since I get ID'd absolutely everywhere (I can't buy sharpie markers without my passport -_- seriously). But I actually had THE BEST birthday cake ever ever everrrr, check it out...


Anyone following me on instagram will have seen these already but even though my birthday feels like ages ago I still can't let go. My mum made it herself, she's so talented - the horses are made from icing and everything (people kept asking me if they were edible and yes, buuut I wouldn't recommend it as they're pure icing and all your teeth would fall out). But yeah my birthday was amazing, I'm thinking of doing a video post on things I've got recently as I did a massive birthday haul so if that's something you'd be interested in seeing lemme know! Even if it's just one person I'll do it haha, ooh also I finally have somewhere to live in London again, yaaay! New room tour coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. So beaut! & woooow your cake looks amazing! Yes to the haul... I love having a nosey at what other people buy haha. x

    Hannah | www.JeMappelleHannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete